About the BPF
The British Property Federation is the membership organisation for the UK real estate industry.
We work with Government and regulatory bodies to help the real estate industry grow and thrive, to the benefit of our members and the economy as a whole.
Because our membership is industry wide, we can provide Government and regulators with the knowledge they need to make decisions.
Our members can help Government deliver a broad range of policies, such as:
- tackling the housing crisis by encouraging institutional investment into a professional private rented sector
- encouraging investment into the UK
- giving businesses space to grow and contribute to the economy
- improving the energy efficiency of the built environment
- devolution and boosting growth outside London
- regenerating and modernising high streets and town centres
- renewing healthcare infrastructure and integrating care.
We have three key objectives:
- to improve the legislative, fiscal and regulatory conditions that affect our industry
- to help our members access information, understand policy, and promote best practice
- to raise the profile of the real estate industry.
Check out our Annual Review 2013/14, or take a look at what we’ve been working on recently.