Asset Management 2010
Now in its fifth year, Asset Management 2010 provides the perfect opportunity to discuss and debate the latest initiatives and successes in achieving greater efficiency in the management of public sector assets. Key speakers, insightful workshop sessions and unrivalled networking opportunities combined make this conference a must-attend event.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Clive Shore, Relocation Expert and Contributor to ‘Relocation: Transforming where and how government works’ (Chair)
- Ian R. Smith, Author – ‘Relocation: Transforming where and how government works’
- John McCready, Managing Director, Government Property Unit
- Tanya Oliver, Director of Strategic Development and Public Access, Kent County Council
- Pat Bartoli, Head of City Centre Regeneration, Manchester City Council
- Janet Young, Deputy Head, Estates and Facilities Management, Department for Education
- Jeanne Spinks, Director of Estates Transformation, Ministry of Justice
- Stuart Ladds, National Property Controls, Government Property Unit
To book your place please visit www.govnet.co.uk/asset or call 0207 484 5404.