Our annual residential dinner will be held in the Great Hall at One Great George Street on the evening of 1 February 2011.
The following day our annual residential conference will take place at the Willis Building in the City.
We have confirmed Lord Taylor of Goss Moor, Chair of the National Housing Federation, and Robert Napier, Chair of the Homes and Communities Agency, as the speakers at the dinner.
The conference, beginning at 9.00, will be chaired by Richard Donnell.
Our speakers and contributors include:
* Barry Naisbitt, Chief Economist, Santander
* David Cowans, Chief Executive, Places for People
* Gary Murphy, Allsop
* Lord Freud
* Lord Best
* Phil Jenks, former Chief Operating Officer, HBOS
* Brian Johnson, Moat Housing
* Piers Williamson, The Housing Finance Corporation
* Steve Howlett, Peabody
* Paul Carter, Leader of Kent County Council
* Alexandra Jones, Chief Executive, Centre for Cities
* Nick Cuff, Chair of Planning Committee, London Borough of Wandsworth
* Chris Tinker, Regeneration Chairman, Crest Nicholson
* Mark Clare, Barratt Homes
* Andrew Cunnigham, Grainger
* Nick Ritblat, Strategic Adviser to Deloitte
* John German, Grosvenor
The conference sessions will focus on
* Prospects for the economy, mortgage and housing markets
* Housing Delivery
Kindly providing sponsorship are:
Event write up
Over 200 guests attended the dinner on 1 February, and around 200 delegates attended the conference the following day, making it another successful event.
Highlights included Lord Freud addressing the issue of rental arrears, and facing questions from the floor, and an interesting debate about delivering housing during the recession.
Download the list of delegates from the conference.
|18:30, 1 February|
|17:00, 2 February|