Our annual joint event with English Heritage will focus on the role of estates, both new and historic, in creating high quality urban environments.
This seminar will look at:
* Whether the historic estates continue to offer an effective model for the management and development of key areas of our towns and cities.
* What are the characteristics of the newer urban estates that are emerging. How far do they reflect the values of the older historic estates? To what extent are they offering a new model of urban and estate management?
Our speakers will include:
* Baroness Andrews, Chairman of English Heritage
* Hugh Seaborn, Chief Executive, Cadogan Estates
* Robert Noel, Managing Director, London Portfolio, Land Securities
* Paddy Pugh, Director, London Region, English Heritage
* Liz Peace, Chief Executive, British Property Federation
This invitation-only event is for BPF members, but if you would like more information, or to register your interest in attending, please contact Alex Williamson at the BPF:
tel 0207 802 0360, email email@example.com
|17:00 14 June 2010|
|20:30 14 June 2010|
|Wellington Arch, London W1J 7JZ|