Planning for heritage protection is changing with the Government having recently brought out Planning Policy Statement 5 on Planning for the Historic Environment.
This seminar will provide the opportunity to hear directly from English Heritage on the future of heritage protection and constructive conservation and to understand the impact of the new PPS5. The seminar will also examine the challenges heritage presents for planning both in terms of regeneration projects involving heritage assets and sustainability and the retrofit of heritage buildings and discuss potential solutions.
Confirmed speakers include:
* Mike Harlow, Legal Director, English Heritage
* Graham King, Head of City Planning Group, Westminster City Council
* David Tomback, Property Director, English Heritage
* Steve Bee, Director of Planning and Development, English Heritage
* John Anderson Chairman Berkeley Homes (Urban Renaissance) Ltd
* Chaired by Mark Challis, Partner, Bircham Dyson Bell
For further information and to register please visit https://www.eventsforce.net/heritageprotection
|09:15 28 June 2010|
|14:00 28 June 2010|