This conference aimed at local authority planners looks at how authorities can meet the requirements set out under the duty to involve and how this can be built into an evidence base.
Whether you are preparing documents for an LDF, organising a consultation, or updating information on the Council's website this conference provides an essential grounding in how to implement the new requirements.
* Tom Henderson, Senior Associate, Bircham Dyson Bell
* Gavin Thompson, Policy and Research Manager, Derby City Council
* John Pounder, Director of Planning, Colin Buchanan
* Robbie Owen, Partner and Head of Major Projects, Bircham Dyson Bell
* Janice Morphet, Director, RMJM Consulting and Visiting Professor, UCL
* Edward Andersson, Deputy Director, Involve (chair)
BPF members receive a discount on the cost of attending this conference - see our weekly notification for more details.
|13:00 24 May 2010|
|17:00 24 May 2010|