Planning For Housing - Northern Edition
28 Feb 2017
09:15 - 16:55
The Lowry, 50 Dearmans Place, Manchester M3 5LH
The annual event for key players within the public and private sectors to gather and address some of the most pertinent planning challenges related to housing in the Northern region and beyond.
Through insightful panel discussions, practical breakout sessions and extended speaker Q&As, the conference will explore how the planning system can play a role in delivering enough housing in the North, and in meeting the growing demand for new homes in areas where we need them most.
Join fellow planning practitioners and hear from:
- Sir Edward Lister, Chairman, Homes and Communities Agency (keynote)
- Top players in planning and housing from local and central government as well as the house building industry debating how the planning system can maximise delivery across all tenures
- Expert advice on local plan making and the impact of local plan reforms on housing delivery, including detailed information on the evidence- based needed for a successful plan and how to calculate and secure a five-year housing land supply
- Key stakeholders in the Northern region on devolution, discussing how strategic plans can be translated at local level and help deliver new housing
- Inspiring local practitioners will be sharing best practice examples of green belt release and development on brownfield land
Make sure you don’t miss out on this chance to debate and share best practice with your peers next month!
Members of the BPF can receive a 10% discount by quoting BPF10 when booking.