BPF Tomorrow's Leaders Awards
The BPF Tomorrow’s Leaders Awards 2018 will find and celebrate the UK real estate industry’s rising stars. The winners of the awards will be announced at the BPF President’s Lunch on 17 May 2018.
- BPF Community Engagement Award: Where a team, project or initiative has created a positive and sustainable impact on a place or community
- BPF Innovation Award: Where a team, individual or project has delivered innovation or change that is helping to transform our industry’s future.
- BPF Collaboration Award: Where a team, individual or project working within our sector has achieved something in partnership that would not have been possible if the partners had been working alone.
- BPF Inclusive Design Award: Where a team, individual or project has adapted or created an outstanding public or private space that has transformed the wellbeing, conditions and needs of a diverse community which it serves.
- BPF Rising Star Award: Where an individual has made an exceptional contribution to their organisation or the industry, and can demonstrate strong potential to rise to the highest levels of leadership within the industry.
Meet the Judges
This year’s judging panel will comprise:
- Madeleine McDougall, Head of Commercial Real Estate, Lloyds Banking Group
- Ian Marcus, Senior Advisor, Eastdil Secured and BPF Honorary Life Member
- Angela Harrowing, Deputy Director, Asset Efficiency and One Public Estate, Government Property Unit
- Helen Crane, Deputy News Editor, Property Week
BPF Community Engagement Award:
- Amelia Hunter, Strategic Designer, Studio Weave
- Kate Nottidge, Head of Community and Legacy, Major Projects, Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
- Sophie Lau, Head of Sales & Marketing, Fizzy Enterprises LLP
BPF Innovation Award:
- Tom O’Neill, CEO, FaultFixers
- Ian McGuinness, Associate, Head of Geospatial, Knight Frank LLP
- Savannah de Savary, Founder and CEO, Built-ID
BPF Collaboration Award:
- Karen McCormick, Development Manager, U+I
- Aimee Bessant, Marketing Account Manager for Wirral Waters, Peel Land & Property Group
- Yordanka Yordanova, Planning Graduate, GL Hearn
- Simon Brooksbank, Planning Out
BPF Inclusive Design Award:
- Rosie Hervey, Project Architect, Studio Weave
- Ben Neary, Senior Associate, Trowers & Hamlins
- Merelina Monk, Partner, Knight Frank
BPF Rising Star Award:
- Iain Thomson, Associate Director, Partnerships and Communications, Harworth Group Plc
- Lorna Walker, Director, Strategic Projects, Central London Development, CBRE
- Tom Simcock, Senior Researcher, Residential Landlords Association
- Alex Lake, Associate Director, Capital Markets, CBRE
- Isabelle Hease, Head of Research and Analytics, Ellandi LLP
- Sara Deakin, Vice President - Investment Management, BlackRock
- Leia De Guzman, Associate, Investments – Europe, Oxford Properties
Book your place at the BPF President’s Lunch on 17 May 2018 to attend the awards ceremony!